20 Random Facts About Me
1. I am terrified of heights. Went hiking one time up Mt. Timpanogas to the cave, when I looked down, was so scared turned to the mountain wall dug my fingers in. It took a Priesthood blessing to convince me to let go.
2. I have long monkey toes. I use them like fingers and can pick anything up with them.
3. I have known my oldest friend since birth, we were supposed to be born on the same day, but I decided to wait two weeks.
4. Though not my favorite, I did find a couple of types a sushi I like. I love Poke in Hawaii.
5. I live in Georgia, born, raised, and plan to die here. I am Southern through and through. There is no place like home.
6. The most distant place I have visited is Oahu, Hawaii. Some of the sights there were so beatiful I cried. The color pallet amazed me. Pearl Harbor humbled me.
7. I met my husband online. We married five months later after spending only two weeks in each others physical pressence. Our first phone bill when we were talking was $11,000, because the phone compny did not put the phones on mobile to mobile plan. We have been married eight years.
8. I love rainbows. I look for them after every storm, physical or emotional. I feel comfort when I see a rainbow. i feel like it is Heavenly Father winking at me, His daughter telling me it is going to be ok.
9. Being hot gets me in a bad mood. Think it is funny since I live in Georgia where the summers are hot and humid.
10. When I was learning to drive, and afterwards I was terrified to gas a car up. I was afraid that the pump would explode.
11. I am nightblind. I was pulled over one evening on the way home from work, the officer said I was in a line of cars going 70. I told him there was no way, because I was nightblind, and I was terrified of driving fast at night, if he would have clocked me during the day, there would have been no doubt. I think because he was shocked at my honesty he let me go.
12. I used to have a goldfish named Rover. He would chase my finger around the bowl for his food.
13. I am a cancer survivor. July 19 makes 2 years cancer free.
14. I live in my Granny and Granddaddy’s house. I spent so much time here as a child. my bedroom is the room that Granny died in, instead of being scary, it brings me comfort.
15. My favorite meal that my Mother makes is Salmon Patties, Rice and Tomatoes, and June Peas. My tummy is rumbling thinking about it.
16. When I grow up (I am 39), I want to be my Mother. She is my rock and my hero. My parents are the best any girl could ask for!
17. My husband used to watch Nascar. I enjoy it when he occasionally turns the TV on to Nascar. I never thought I would like watching cars go fast around a track.
18. I have not watched an R-rated movie since 1993. It was a promise I made myself and Heavenly Father that I would not do. I am starting to thing that I need to change that to PG-13, the R of 1993, is PG-13 of today.
19. My first real kiss was when I was 19. It scared me too death.
20. I love couponing. I am not an extreme couponer, but I know how to coupon really well, and abide by the rules.